YCM GT-250B Turning Center
The YCM GT250B is a High-Performance High Precision CNC Lathe designed for high-productivity turning.
- Rigid boxway design
- Max. Turning Diameter inch Ø13.78
- Max. Turning Length inch 20.28
- Chuck Size 10”
- Spindle Through Hole Ø3.46
- Spindle Speed rpm 3,500
- Spindle Motor HP (L) 10/20 (H) 15/20
- Turret Capacity (opt.) 10 (12)
- Quill Travel 3.94”
- Chip Conveyor
- Fanuc TXP-100FA Control
- Bar Feeder Interface
- Machine Weight 13,669 LBS
- Floor Spacing ( with chip conveyor )
- (W x D x H ) 149” x 74.21” x 90.55”
Heavy-duty Spindle Design and Durable Hydraulic Chuck.
Automatic tool length measurement and parts catcher.
The tailstock with a programmable quill is supported by hardened and ground-box
ways that are structurally one-piece with the machine base, which ensures the best structural rigidity. The oversize quill supports heavy workpieces while maintaining machining accuracy.