The C Series vertical machining centers deliver high-caliber performance providing superb cutting ability with reduced vibration. The C Series is built with an extra large delta-shaped casting at the base of the machine’s column to ensure the highest level of stability during high-speed movement. Every machine tool is built and handcrafted for rigidity, thermal stability, and repeatability. The C Series produces consistent high-quality results from the first part to the last.
- Travels 40″ x 23.6″ x 23.6″
- Table Size 40.09″ x 25.59″
- Max. Table Load 2,205 lbs
- Roller Guideways in all Axes
- (C10DM) Linear Scales on all axes
- 1G Acceleration in all Axes
- X/Y/Z Rapid Feedrate 1,890 ipm (C10DM) 945 ipm
- Max Cutting Feedrate 787 ipm
- Smart rigid tapping
- Fanuc MXP200FB+ Control
- AICC II+, high precision, and high accuracy AI contour control
- Smooth tolerance control+
- 400 blocks of look-ahead
- CTS Prep w/ Rotary Union
- 30 Tool ATC (Opt 48/60)
- Machine Weight 15,432 LBS
- High-rigidity structural design with a large delta machine column.
- 45 mm roller guideways and large-diameter ball screws.
- The X-axis is equipped with 6 slide blocks increases rigidity by 50%.
YCM In-House Spindle
- High precision 15,000 rpm IDD Spindle, 40HP, BBT-40 Taper, Dual Contact
- (C10DM) High Precision 20,000 rpm Spindle, 30HP, HSK A63
- (C10DM) Spindle Thermal Compensation
- Dual-chip augers
- Chip Conveyor
- Unique Shower Coolant System