YCM DX Series
The D/DX Series is designed to provide superior performance. These platforms are ideal for higher
accuracy, precision, and speed for Die-Mold, Aerospace, and General Parts machining.
Sizes range from 86.6″ x 94.5″ x 30″ to 165.3″ x 94.5″ x 30″
YCM IDD Plus and Kessler Spindles
Designed and Built by YCM and Kessler
- YCM and Kessler spindles are proven designs offering legendary reliability at all ranges of speeds.
- Ceramic bearings and the cooling system reduce the effect of spindle thermal growth and provides axial and radial rigidity.
- Low spindle vibration and less heat result in better finishes.
- Optimum machining efficiency and extended tool life can be achieved during heavier cutting and tapping applications.
- DX DM 16,000 rpm HSK-A100 spindle (54hp)
- DX DM tiling angle ±120°
- Aero 18,000 rpm HSK-A63 spindle (94hp)
- Aero tilting angle ±110°
Fanuc 31i-MB5 Control
- 15″ LCD Display
- AICC II+, high precision, and high accuracy AI contour control
- Smooth tolerance control+
- 600 blocks of look-ahead
- High-speed smooth TCP G43.4/G43.5
- 3-dimensional tool compensation
- 3-D rotation error compensation
- 3D Interference Check