Heavy-duty Vertical Turning Centers
- A patented coupling type clamping system with 8 hydraulic locking pins assists in keeping the tool in place during heavy stock removal.
- The Y model is designed for key-slot milling of large-sized and/or heavy workpieces.
- The beam elevation system with a large diameter ball screw is designed to quickly lock at any position.
- The 240mm or 280mm square RAM box-in-box design and 4-sides box ways contact give machine the excellent cutting support.
- The +C model with the live tooling function offers additional flexible machining capabilities to make more complex workpieces with one machine.
- Control Fanuc 0i-T
- Max. swing diameter 98.4”
- Max. cutting diameter 98.4”
- Max. turning height 63.0”
- Max. table load 26,400 lbs.
- Table diameter 78.7”
- C-Axis (FVL-2000VTC+C)
- Floor space (W x D x H) 312.6” x 249.4” x 252.6”
- Net weight 99,200 lbs.