The NXV 1680B is a high rigidity vertical machining center with extended travels. The NXV 1680B provides high-speed high precision and extreme rigidity with excellent cost performance.
- Travels 64″ x 30″ x 27.5″
- Table Size 68.1″ x 33.9″
- Max Table Load 4,409 lbs
- High Rigidity Design 6 slide blocks on the X-axis and 4 linear guideways on the Y-axis
- 6,000 rpm YCM In-house IDD Spindle (Opt 10,000)
- 25HP BBT-50 Taper (Opt 30)
- Dual Contact Spindle
- Max Cutting Feedrate 394 ipm
- Rapid Feedrate 945 ipm
- Fanuc MXP200FA Control
- AICC II+ and high accuracy AI high speed machining.
- Chip Augers – 4 Y-axial 1 X-axial
- Coolant shower for efficient chip removal
- Spindle Chiller
- CTS Prep
- 32 Tool ATC ( Opt 24T/40T)
- Machine Weight 36,376 lbs
- All axial AC servo motors equipped with Absolute Positioning Encoders, no zero return needed.
- Direct drive provides backlash free, best accuracy, reliability and stability.
- High rigidity and high loading linear guideways applied on the three axes.
- 6 slide blocks on X-axis and 4 linear guideways on Y-axis.
- No counter weight on Z-axis
- The rigid body construction makes for uncompromising precision and rigidity.
- 6,000 rpm YCM In-house IDD Spindle (Opt 10,000).
- Coolant shower for efficient chip removal.
- Chip Augers – 4 Y-axial 1 X-axial.
YCM NXV1680B In Action