The YCM NMV Series Vertical Machining Center is the latest developed machine for efficient production industries. Widely adopted in automobile, aerospace, electronic, and precision die & mold industries. The NMV has a large Y-axis travel to accommodate a variety of parts.
- Travels 40.16″ x 23.62″ x 23.62″
- Table Size 44″ x 23.62″
- Max Table Load 1,763 lbs
- Boxway design on three axis is suitable for heavy cutting.
- No counter-weight design on z-axis provides the best dynamic accuracy.
- 12,000 rpm YCM In-house IDD Spindle (Opt 8,000 rpm / 10,000 rpm Gear Box))
- 25HP BBT-40 Taper
- Dual Contact Spindle
- Max X/Y/Z Cutting Feedrate 787 ipm
- X/Y/Z Rapid Feedrate 1,420/1,420/940 ipm
- Fanuc MXP200FA Control
- Triple Chip Augers
- Coolant shower for efficient chip removal
- Circular Coolant Nozzle
- Cutting Air Blast
- Oil Skimmer
- Spindle Chiller
- CTS Prep
- 24 Tool ATC (Opt 30/40)
- Machine Weight 14,330 lbs
- High rigidity structure design provides excellent precision and stability.
- The sliding surfaces of the three axes are all made of Turcite-B wear plates with low friction coefficient, and are matched with finely ground hardened tracks, which are suitable for heavy cutting.
- The saddle adopts a “double wall” design to stably support the worktable within the range of travel; the Y-axis track is particularly wide and rigid, and the Y-axis track has a large span of 23.62″.
- The Z-axis is designed without counterweight and has the best dynamic accuracy.
The Z-axis reference plane is designed for external support for maximum cutting rigidity.
YCM self-made direct drive high-speed spindle with ceramic bearings.