High Efficiency Double Column Machining Center
- The gearbox is self-made which is powerful 2-step gear transmission as standard, with oil cooling lubrication that prevents temperature rise and noise.
- X-axis adopts direct gear drive that provides high torque, high transmission efficiency, and low backlash.
- Z-axis head is boxway design that shows high rigidity and high damping, effectively avoids overhang and vibration issues.
- Wide-span saddle enhances stabilization. With rigid beam and columns configuration, it provides Y-axis with the best straightness.
- Y-axis and Z-axis adopt ball screw and flexible direct design, without backlash and belt drive issues.
- Highly rigid box structure head design effectively resists deformation and vibration during heavy cutting.
- Extra-wide column base with boots design prevents the headstock from leaning forward.
- Worktable fully supported by base provides perfect dynamic accuracy.
- Travels 125.98″ x 86.61″ x 30″ (Opt Z40″)
- Distance Between Columns 86.61″
- Table Size 118.11″ x 70.87″
- Max Table Load 26,455 lbs
- 6,000 RPM 2-step gear transmission (Opt 10,000)
- 35HP BBT-50 Taper
- Dual Contact Spindle
- Rapid Feedrate (X/Y/Z) 591/787/591 ipm
- Max Cutting Feedrate 394 ipm
- Fanuc MXP200FB+ Control
- Rigid Tapping
- Spindle Chiller
- Dual Augers
- Chip Conveyor
- Oil Skimmer
- Cutting Air Blast
- Tool Magazine Capacity 32 (Opt 40/60)
- Machine Weight 73,854 lbs